Any input on Duke convection electric oven/Cooking Equipment Reviews

Discussion in 'Humor & Funny Picture' started by Victor23w1, Oct 25, 2019.

Sharkoin Nodeposit IFXBIT
  1. Victor23w1

Victor23w1 Member Baru

Bitcoin Address:
    I’m interested in the brand Duke oven or something like it in this size and power source
    220v single phase power convection Its small enough to fit in my location there’s a retailer not far from me that stocks in and I am lead to believe repairs are possible close enough to me. All of which are concerns out here in the middle of nowhere.

2. PeaceDuke

PeaceDuke Fresh dari Oven

Sir, do you want to buy that oven for your own use or for a restaurant. Because in my restaurant I would never buy a simple oven and prefer to buy commercial cooking equipment that will have a much better impact on the productivity of making food for customers. But if you want it just for yourself to cook something at home than it is okay.

3. figlios

figlios Member Baru

Both flaxseed oil can help fight extra weight. You will get wonderful results and this has nothing to do with diet. Flaxseed healthy cooking oil contains more than 50% of omega-3-alpha-linolenic acid. These healthy fats, such as omega-3s, help us lose weight rather than gain it. Our body needs them and we feel hunger when their level is low. You may obtain these fats by consuming foods that contain omega-3s and lose weight as a result.

4. Artycase

Artycase Reguler

Cooking is my hobby and that's why I usually prepare a lot of food for my family. The only disappointing thing is the fact that the food is being spoiled really fast. Fortunately, bag resealers usually help with this problem. You can read more and learn how to use them in the right way

5. Norbert101

Norbert101 Member Baru

Guys, much obliged for your recommendations. I'm in search of a decent oven too.

6. Gilbert1

Gilbert1 Member Baru

I think such things are really important for people who love cooking. I am only starting my way in this field and now I am only reading about different cooking directions and learn how to cook Caesar salad. I am at the very beginning but we all were there.

7. tapejek

tapejek Fresh dari Oven

Without a quality oven, you won't cook delicious food

8. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Member Baru

Good day to all! Is the brand Duke really good for meat cooking? Because I'm a big fan of grilled meat! Is a grill function available in it at all? By the way, I'm looking for some interesting recipes for the grill on the internet. If you have such, could you share it? From my side, I can share with you this website.

9. Gronach

Gronach Member Baru

There are different configurations of ovens, if you need a grill function, you need to tell the consultant about this and he will offer you a suitable model.

Sharkoin Nodeposit IFXBIT