TERNAK DIGITAL: Peluang Pasif Income Long Term Dari Swiss German Company!

Discussion in 'Income dari Online & lainnya' started by Hanss, Aug 7, 2016.

Finom cloudbet.com Charisma-finance
  1. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  2. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Testimoni tulus dan keren dr member APP, wow!!
    [​IMG]

3. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Amazing Management!

[​IMG]
    Christine Mohn - Sales Director OVH

4. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    [​IMG]

Hanya utk yg serius mencari alternatif pasif income spt ini:

[​IMG]

Hanya 10 menit sehari, semudah 1,2,3!

5. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    REVIEW ADPACKPRO/ONEVISION - VISI & ROADMAP 2017 / MASA DEPAN - REFLEKSI AKHIR TAHUN oleh Marius P ( Inner Circle / founder app international )

=======

Dear AdpackPro partners,

2016 was a year for PIONEERS. And I mean pioneers with big P. Let me walk you through some important facts.

In December 2015 OneVision Holding AG opened up selling advertising space. The advertising product was called AdpackPro and was open for German speaking countries only.

In February 2016 we started to sign up international partners, but OneVision had not planned or was ready for any international expansion yet. The management saw however the huge interest for this advertising product and decided to translate the German site into English, resulting in adpackpro-international.com.

At this point the international pioneer year started. We stressed to the new partners two things when joining that they had to know nothing was completely ready and they had to accept the pain being in a pioneer year with all the tests and errors that would include.

The management however did a marvellous job and enabled us to buy the advertising packages so international partners could enjoy the opportunity. But it was not perfect. The payment page was still in German due to technicalities on the Concardis payment gateway side. The database info is also in German, but quite everything else is in English and working. So, everyone can enjoy the system, even in the pioneer year. By the way, it's up to everyone, who want to become a partner this early or wait until everything is complete.

In my opinion everyone should be happy that we could even sign up in 2016 and start building our business, even if the international focus is not started yet.

And there will be some partners complaining about why the website is 85% in English. I had actually no problems explaining to NON-German partners how they should buy adpacks. I also made some step by step videos that could be duplicated in the teams to make building easier. The management had many BIG projects going on in 2016. AdpackPro was so-to-speak 100% working for German speaking countries and their priority was not to perfect the international site. That will come in 2017.

Their projects are big. Remember AdpackPro is just ONE of many products and there are even products that you don't know about yet coming to the market in the next few years. OneVision World is one of the big projects and was launched this autumn enabling us to tap into a unique Business-In-A-Box with 13+ massive 5 levels affiliate products. This ensure you and the company multiple income streams and not only one. Most of us are looking for diversifying our markets and that's what you get with OneVision World.

Imagine if you try to sponsor a marketer but not interested in one product but perhaps he is interested in one or two others YOU HAVE in your OneVision World business suite!

With AdpackPro you have a business that EVERYONE can do and step by step building up. When you have come to a certain level you can also afford joining OneVision World. And what happens then? You multiply your earning potentials and you can enjoy alot more income opportunities than only AdpackPro. I will make some more info about this on the new year, so you will understand this is a "no brainer". You should really look at it but OneVision let you start with AdpackPro and you can go the steps to a more serious and bigger business when you are ready.

Now, back to AdpackPro.. In this online business niche many sign up because of the money. I sincerely hope you don't think this is a get-rich-quick scheme or an investment. Because it's not. Many mis-understand this. I often get complaints that the earnings are too low and the adpacks last too long etc. If you come from the revshare industry you need to change your mindset here. In AdpackPro the advertising credits are incentives as an extra attraction to use OUR products over others. And we are not depended on sales on adpacks. We have many external products with residual income to the company and a part of the marketing budget is spent to cover all the expenses in AdpackPro. The management also sees AdpackPro as their way of getting leads to the other products, now worldwide, so this product is important to them, also long term of course.

Talking about "making money" niche. Many are precoccupied how to get their payouts. In Europe, there are many options, bankwires, OneVision VIP Master and Maestro card. Outside Europe there are also bankwires but bank fees can be high and also transaction times can vary (very much) from country to country. Therefore we had an amazing deal with HSBC and the ewallet PAYAP connected.

Now, this is a new product so we need to show a bit patience. You can now sign up with Payap http://ewallet.adpackproteam.com and you can connect your bank account and excisting card. During Q1/2017 there will be possible to order Payap debitcard and virtual card. (Virtual card is specially interesting for Indian partners as the Indian government doesnt accept foreign debit cards).

So we had some issues partners waiting for their payouts but these are all individual cases. You never know how long time it will take from Europe to another local bank. It's actually not in our control but that's a bank-issue. Hopefully Payap will be better to use with international transactions. By the way, the fee from AdpackPro to Payap is only 0.09 Eurocent. I think when we meet the spring of 2017 we will be very happy with this international solution. For now, I ask everyone to be a bit patient, as this is a developing product.

Now another thing which is important, the support tickets. Unfortunately it has not been working as we expected. So the management will build a brand new SUPPORT department with a new ticket software during January/February. They have even employed a couple of persons who will be responsible to answer in German and ENGLISH. This support site will be categorized and hopefully this will be a immense improvement from our pioneer year.

I know there have been many frustrating hours when our webserver has been down or being upgraded. In fact it's been up while many upgrades have been done without you noticing it. Now I think the webserver and the software will be even more upgraded and security is taken care of. The pioneer year has given us some lessons that will be improved in 2017.

There are still some issues about adpacks given as gifts being returned to the sponsor who has given the adpacks. We still wait for some information on this in the coming days. We know about this.. No NEED to comment or ask about this.

And for the French and Spanish communities. We told you last spring something would happen but it didnt. There is a plan now for multilingual website! Thanks for your patience.

So, let me tell what I think the roadmap is...

January/February - NEW Support department installed
    February/March/ - Multilingual website
    February/March - Completion of Payap features
    April/May - International event (You need to be there!)
    June - Building momentum
    September/October - International momentum
    December - Many happy partners

We make a positive change to many peoples life all around the world.

So the choice is yours, if you are a person who doesnt understand this step by step long term plan and expect this to happen yesterday, then maybe you should wait.

But.. if you now start seeing the big picture with OneVision Holding, I would highly recommend you to consider becoming an active and loyal partner and I would gladly personally include you to my new "leader team 2017" which is a team going "all in".

So, as you can see 2017 is the big year for international expansion. It was not 2016 which was a PIONEER YEAR. We will improve so many things you will be amazed over the next 6 months. This is a business for life!

In closing, OneVision Holding is a serious company. They have long term vision and desire to benefit everyone.

If I were you, I would take MASSIVE action now while the markets are still wide open, worldwide.

After new year I will update you even more. Stay tuned!

Have a great new years weekend !

Marius Pedersen

6. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 - INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION

7. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Withdraw akhir tahun tetap dikirimkan [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Hello OneVisioners,
    Are you ready for exciting years?

#internationalexpansion #adpackpro #onevisionholding #multichannelpassiveincome #smartshopper #smartseries #jopbooster #residualincome #realbusiness

[​IMG]

9. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Banyak yang bertanya kenapa saya tetap fokus di AdpackPro?

INI SALAH SATU ALASANNYA:

Quote:
    Baca apa yg dikatakan leader besar Pakistan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Peraturan baru ttg withdrawal
    [​IMG]

11. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Good morning all [​IMG]
    WOW!! Leader besar Pakistan menambah adpacknya hingga 2000 adpack ( TARGET 3000 ADPACK )

2000 adpack x 25€ = 50000 €uro
    [Modal hampir 700.000.000 Juta Rupiah]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    [​IMG]

SOME PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIFE & EARN 5k - 10k €uro monthly doing this EASY 1,2,3:

1. Download this free secret ( pdf file )
    http://bit.ly/lifechangerpresentationpdf
    * Open the pdf file, read it & click GET STARTED, you will be redirect to my Advertising Link, click SIGN UP FOR FREE & fill in the registration form.
    ** Login & find your Advertising Link inside.

2. Now, open again the pdf file, click "REBRAND THIS PRESENTATION PDF WITH YOUR LINK", (use your username to rebrand) follow the steps. Now you have the same pdf file presentation with your Advertising Link coded.

3. Share your pdf to social media

For your reference..
    Download amazing testimonials from real people ( pdf file )
    http://bit.ly/lifechangertestimonialspdf

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  13. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  14. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Withdraw dari AdpackPro sekarang perkara mudah [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    We are OneVisioners!
    Quote:

[​IMG]

16. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    [​IMG]

SOME PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIFE & EARN 5k - 10k €uro monthly doing this EASY 1,2,3:

1. Download this free secret ( pdf file )
    http://bit.ly/lifechangerpresentationpdf
    * Open the pdf file, read it & click GET STARTED, you will be redirect to my Advertising Link, click SIGN UP FOR FREE & fill in the registration form.
    ** Login & find your Advertising Link inside.

2. Now, open again the pdf file, click "REBRAND THIS PRESENTATION PDF WITH YOUR LINK", (use your username to rebrand) follow the steps. Now you have the same pdf file presentation with your Advertising Link coded.

3. Share your pdf to social media

For your reference..
    Download amazing testimonials from real people ( pdf file )
    http://bit.ly/lifechangertestimonialspdf

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  17. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    WE ARE ONEVISIONERS!

18. Andrea

Andrea Member Baru

Bitcoin Address:
    GAN SAYA COBA WITHDRAW KE BANK LOKAL TGL 13 JANUARI 2017 SAMPAI SEKARANG BELUM DIBAYAR, WADUHHH SCAM LAGIII !!!!!!!

19. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    Jangan sembarangan ngomong scam gan! Mana bukti req wdnya?

Nama siapa? Partner id? Sponsornya siapa? Sdh pernah wd? Wdnya dari payap?

Saya undang langsung bertemu dgn Dewan Direksi OVH, Jeroen Smid
    ----

#HALO_JAKARTA!! Jakarta First meeting with Jeroen Smid @ March 7, 2017

Ketemu langsung di Jakarta dengan #JeroenSmid salah satu Dewan Direksi #OneVisionHoldingAG, perusahaan luar biasa dari Swiss.

#JeroenSmid adalah ahli #SEOGOOGLE nomor #1 di Eropa, Inovator dari produk2 digital periklanan internet & Dosen di #InternetAcademyEurope #indisoft #HumboldtSchool.

Bincang2 tentang:
    "#PELUANG_PASIF_INCOME_JANGKA_PANJANG dari #BISNIS_PERIKLANAN #TRAFFIC #ADPACKPRO & #ONEVISIONWORLD"

#OneVisionWorld #AdpackPro #MultiChannelPassiveIncome #RealBusiness #JopBoosterPro #SmartShopper #InternetAcademyEurope #Google #Sustainable #Indonesia #Advertising #Traffic

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  20. Hanss

Hanss Reguler

Change Tip:
    New offices!!

#YES_WE_ARE_EXPANDING_WORLDWIDE

New Offices in Jan & Feb 2017:
    #OneVisionHoldingAG_USA
    #OneVisionHoldingAG_HongKong

#For_Real_Multi_Channel_Passive_Income

[​IMG]